Call Jeff directly on 07961 100 580
1. Where are the courses held?
We have three centres: Braintree i Essex, Knebworth in Herts and Burt St Edmunds in Suffolk
2. I don’t have a PayPal account how else can I pay?
You can pay by Credit / Debit card, Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash. Please Contact us if you wish to pay in any of these ways
3. Do I need to have a SLR camera?
All the course, apart from the ‘Compact Camera Workshop’ are designed for use with an SLR camera. If you own a bridge cameras it will have some of the functions but not all so you may wish to hire a SLR camera from us.
4. What level of photographer do I have to be?
Other than the Introduction to Digital Photography Course where you can be at any level, you should ideally already be using your camera off of fully Auto to get the most from the other workshops.
5. Am I able to use any photographs taken on the courses for my portfolio
Yes you can
6. I want to become a professional photographer, what photography courses do you suggest I do?
We would highly recommend the Business Excelerator Programme which equips you with what’s needed in your photography business as well as giving you ongoing support. By attending this programme you also qualify for discounts on the practical photography courses. Please Contact us if you wish to discuss further.
7. Can I reserve a place on a course until I pay?
A place is guaranteed for you once you have made payment.
8. I see some of the courses last 2 or 3 days. Do I have to attend all the days of the course?
Not all all. For example the Wedding Photography Workshop is 3 days, however you may feel that you just want to pay to attend Day 1 and this is fine. If you decide to attend all three days then you receive great savings.
9. To go ahead with a booking what do I need to do.
If you have any other questions then please do not hesitate to call Jeff directly on 07961 100 580 or send an e-mail via the Contact Page
To view Jeff’s photography website visit www.JeffTurnbull.co.uk